Today is National Coconut Cream Pie Day so how about a quick and easy recipe. I found this Recipe on Food.com and it only takes 10 minutes to make!
Super Easy Coconut Cream Pie
Prep Time: 10 min.
Chill Time: 1 Hour
1 - 9 inch Baked Pie Crust or Graham Cracker Crust
1 - 5 oz Package of Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
1 1/2 cups Cold Milk
1 1/2 cups Flaked Coconut
1 - 8 oz Container of Cool Whip, Thawed
1. In a large bowl, mix Pudding Mix and Milk together until pudding becomes thick (about 2 Minutes).
2. Fold in 4 oz (half) of the Cool Whip.
3. Fold in 1 Cup of the Coconut
4. Spread the remaining Cool Whip on top
5. Sprinkle on leftover Coconut
6. Chill for 1 hour before Serving, Keep Refrigerated
**this recipe is from food.com and is not my own**